- Part 5: The Wyoming “Knife-Affray,” The Judicial Process: Charges; Trial; a Dismissal; and a Conviction.
- Part 4: The “Knife-Affray”–The Charges and Possible International Incident.
- Part 3: “The Wyoming Press and the “Knife-Affray.” Was it Yellow Journalism?
- Part 2: The “Knife-Affray”, Americans vs. Dagoes
- Part 1: An Actor in the Carneyville Knife-Affray : Domenico Carbone–My First Immigrant Ancestor
- Earliest known photograph of Vermont–taken from base of Mt. Wantastiquet on
- Brattleboro’s famous Wesselhoeft Water Cure on
- The Flail, 1840, a short-lived Whig newspaper in Brattleboro, printed by Joseph Steen on
- The Wesselhoeft Water Cure descendant owned the Daily Worker on
- Genealogical research FOR FREE @brookslibraryvt or @RockinghamFree? You bet from our great southern Vermont public libraries on